Contact!

If you have information, or a rare recording, email me at:

skippingreels@collector.org

Sunday 18 March 2012

Request for help!

Much as I try sometimes you come up to a dead end, so here's a request for help!

If anyone knows any stories about recordings, has tapes, knows of tapes, has photos, recordings, session details, technical details, photos of tape boxes, cassettes etc...about any aspect of the stuff covered in this blog, please get in touch!

Any information or assistance is gratefully received and discretion assured and/or credit given when requested!

I've been lucky enough to have some lovely, generous people respond to email requests for information and take the time to answer questions. Much of this will be put out when I get to finally compile the information in chronological order, so please if anyone can assist in any way drop me an email -

skippingreels@collector.org

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment